Work With The Best
And Learn A Lot Of New Things
Join Our Team Today!
Want to join a dynamic and global technology company ? MiFinity is growing and we are looking for the best people who want to shape its continued future success.
If you are interested in working with us , send your CV with a covering letter to our e-mail
Posted on : 30th September, 2020
Mifinity are looking for an experienced Devops Engineer to join our IT team in either Dublin or Malta. We are looking for a candidate with the requisite knowledge, experience and skills who can take ownership of our Devops processes and procedures. Additionally they must have experience in other IT disciplines, a positive attitude and a solid pragmatic approach to dealing with problems and projects.
This role is based in Dublin or Malta
All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Maintaining and developing the environments used to develop, deliver and host our core business applications.
- Scheduling, coordination, and management of releases for all applications in our QA, Demo and Production environments
- Review, audit, optimize and document our deployment processes and environments
- Follow best practice change management processes and procedures
- Work with the developers, QA, IT and business stake holders to identify release dependencies
- Assisting with application and system monitoring and maintenance
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving and documenting issues and outages in production
- Assist with stress testing, benchmarking and security audits
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues & troubleshooting application and system logs
- 3+ years’ experience in a senior devops role.
- Experience with Linux system administration, Centos preferred
- Extensive knowledge of release management principles and methodologies
- Strong CI / CD skills using Jenkins and Rundeck
- Strong Docker knowledge
- Strong NGINX, scripting (shell, Perl) skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Motivated Individual with the ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work on projects with multiple working streams and competing deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with the following technologies
- Salt Stack
- Java debugging
- Jira, Confluence, Stash
- PRTG, zabbix
- SQL knowledge
- Experience working in a PCI/financial services environment
- Experience working with AWS