Work With The Best
And Learn A Lot Of New Things
Join Our Team Today!
Want to join a dynamic and global technology company ? MiFinity is growing and we are looking for the best people who want to shape its continued future success.
If you are interested in working with us , send your CV with a covering letter to our e-mail
We have the current job openings below.
Senior Java Developer
Posted on : 10th July, 2020
Mifinity are looking for an experienced, creative and innovative Senior JAVA Developer to join our Development team in Malta or Dublin.
We are looking for candidates who would be responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
You will be joining a brilliant team of software developers, full of energy, ambition and passion. Working together with your development team, you will be involved in building great products whilst working closely with Product Owners and stakeholders to understand requirements which will result in delivering the right thing.
- Develop new in-house products
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into feasible functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Write clean code supported with unit testing modules
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability and responsiveness of the applications
- Document features and share knowledge within the team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization including undertaking peer code reviews
- Perform integrations with 3rd party applications
- Minimum 5+ years of JAVA enterprise software experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Self-Motivated Individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills having the ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Experience with JAVA SE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Caching methodologies and Database Design would be considered as a great plus
- Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with CI and Source control systems such as Jenkins and Stash
- SQL database experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various software design principles and architectural patterns behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience in financial software development will be considered an asset.
- Desirable to have experience with RabbitMQ & Docker
- Experience in working within a microservice architectural approach
Business Development Manager
Posted on : 9th July, 2020
MiFinity, a global payments provider, are looking to expand their sales team. The successful candidate must have knowledge within the online payment industry and strong sales background
This role is based in Dublin or Malta
- Generate demand for payment solutions through smart prospecting and lead generation activities and sales campaigns to achieve quota; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and execute business plans, account plan strategy and tactics (to be updated on a quarterly basis), in order to generate revenue from assigned account base
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Build and manage relationships with companies and articulate the value proposition of payment solutions to the C-Level and Senior Executives
- Execute consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales cycles from lead identification to closure.
- Forecast sales opportunities and use sales tools effectively, as well as own all aspects of account management and customer relationship
- Contribute to the achievement of company and team targets and goals.
- Closely collaborate with the tech, marketing and product team.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Proven Sales Experience with 3+ years of quota carrying relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Track record of consistent success selling concepts and sales methodology.
- Excellent prospecting, account management and closing skills.
- Ability to manage the development and preparation of proposals.
- High energy level, strong work ethic, drive, integrity, can do attitude and accountability.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Outstanding negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
KYC / AML Analyst
Posted on : 15 Jan, 2020
MiFinity, a global payments provider, is looking for a full-time KYC/AML Analyst to add to its rapidly expanding global team. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to take on an exciting challenge with plenty of opportunity to grow and shape the future of a fast growing company. We have big ambitions for the business and therefore we are seeking a person that shares these ambitions. This role will be based in our Belfast Office.
Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (UK), MiFinity currently holds a full European eMoney license.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team – send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is based in Belfast
- Overseeing all Client on-boarding, ensuring that the business thoroughly undertakes all KYC/AML and due diligence processes;
- Conducting periodic reviews of KYC Records;
- Research and validation of customer identification data using appropriate internal and external data sources;
- Ongoing maintenance of existing customer data;
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in the identification of process and system improvement;
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with external audits, where required;
- Assisting with remediation projects and report on progress as required;
- Responsible for explaining and supporting the necessary due diligence requirements to both internal stakeholders and external clients;
- As a subject matter expert, you will need to keep abreast of industry developments and initiatives, sharing information across appropriate teams within the division
- Proven track record of professional experience in KYC/AML role;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office suite.