The MiFinity plugin for WooCommerce allows you to accept credit/debit card payments directly on your store for mobile and web. Get the MiFinity extension for Woocommerce and start accepting payments instantly with no set-up fees and no monthly costs. Easy installation, with no hidden fees and you only pay when you make a sale. With the MiFinity Woocommerce Plugin, your customers won’t have to leave your store to make a purchase, which has a proven higher conversion rate than a hosted payment page. Free updates will be provided as the plug-in launched additional features.
Features of the MiFinity Payments Gateway
PCI-DSS CompliantA PCI compliant checkout flow optimized for conversion.
Secure Credit Card ProcessingExSecurely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
3DS2 PaymentSupport 3d Secure payments
Refund via DashboardProcess full or partial refunds, directly from your WordPress dashboard!
Customer SupportDedicated customer support agent assigned to your business.
Fraud Detection SoftwareBetter detect and prevent fraud with the help of the MiFinity Fraud detection Software.
Other key features
- PCI DSS Compliantplach.
- Edit Payment Gateway Title.
- Edit Payment Gateway Description.
- Well coded with best practices in mind.
- No technical skills needed.
- Easy to use.
- Benefit from free updates and new innovative functionality as MiFinity launches new features and products to improve the Plug-in.
- Demo account to test transactions.
- Reliable customer service
Pricing built for businesses of all sizes
Always know what you'll pay
- Everything you need to manage payments
- Get hundreds of feature updates each year
- No setup fees, monthly fees, or hidden fees
Design a custom package for your business
- Volume discounts
- Country specific rates
- Multi-product discounts
- Interchange pricing
MiFinity for Woocommerce Installation Guide
- Download the MiFinity for Woocommerce Plug-in
woocommerce-gateway-mifinityfolder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin (WordPress -> Plugins).
- Go to the WooCommerce settings page (WordPress -> WooCommerce -> Settings) and select the Payments tab.
- Under the Payments tab, you will find all the available payment methods. Find the 'MiFinity PAyment Gateway' link in the list and click it.
- On this page you will find all of the configuration options for this payment gateway.
- Enable the method by using the checkbox.
- Enter the MiFinity account details (API key, account number) and click on 'Save Changes' button.
You are ready to accept credit cards with your MiFinity merchant account now connected to WooCommerce.